31 Days of Change – July

Thank you  Ashley for reminding me to do this!

If you read my article about last weekend, you’d be able to tell that there are a lot of things I intend to work on this month. This is July, the second half of the year. I feel like I have a clean sheet before me, like a fresh start, so there is work to be done. I’ve made up my mind to achieve these in this new month. They include;

• Steady prayer life

For some days now, I’ve been waking up as early as 5 to pray and it’s just been beautiful! Just sitting alone and praying, sometimes I’m not even sure of what to pray about, I just speak in tongues and pray for my family, friends and the church. Nothing on earth can replace prayer πŸ˜‡

•  Fitness Goals

I’ve not been working out for a while now and it’s really telling on my body, fat in the wrong places, fatigue etc. 😭 This has to stop. I’ve made up my mind that I would work out at least three times a week . Monday’s, Thursdays and Saturday’s.

•  300 followers on WordPress

I have over a hundred followers right now, but I feel I can do a lot better. I think it’s time to write more, follow more people interact more and just grow! With God’s help I believe I can achieve this

• Read More Books

I have a ton of books on my shelf just sitting there staring at me! It’s time to get to work fisayo!

Now that I have shared this, I have to do them 😊. What are your goals for July? Share on your blog or the comment section, let’s encourage each other ❀

HAPPY JULY

15 Comments Add yours

1. ashleygulley says:

Here to support you Sis!!!!!!! Keep us updated whenever you can (maybe do a blog post every few days or once a week on how it’s going-this could help you write more blogs & get to 300!!!)

Liked by 2 people

1. Wow!! Thank you for this!! Will definitely do this. Thank sis ❀

Liked by 1 person

2. mimshe says:

I need to bump up my fitness goals so that I am working out 4-5 times per week. I have a few more weeks of summer holiday before resuming work as a classroom teacher. I also need to be consistent waking early morning to command my morning with prayer, exercise and plan. Thank you for your inspiration with this piece.

Liked by 1 person

1. Wow wow wow! Way to go πŸ‘πŸ‘. I had a problem with waking up early as well! But working on it! We must command our day! πŸ™Œ

Liked by 2 people

1. mimshe says:

I am going to do a blog on it shortly. Thank you. I also sent you an inbox message on Facebook.

Liked by 1 person

2. Yay πŸ’ƒ
        Alright I will check it out now πŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

3. Joan Akob says:

I love your goals! Copying the praying one to add to my thanksgiving one. This month I want to be more intentional about giving thanks everyday for every thing, the good and the bad 😊. Trying to see the good in all God is doing in my life πŸ™Œ

Liked by 2 people

1. Wow! Thanks girl. Thanksgiving is everything! Way to go on the prayer goals. God give you grace in Jesus name. Prayer is the key πŸ’ƒ

Liked by 2 people

4. HILPOET says:

I’m on this
    This month I intend to be purposeful and intentional.
    I’m reading four books this month.
    Waking up still working g on it.
    A few business ideas also have to begin flowing.
    By the grace of God I declare this month’s goals achieved.

Liked by 2 people

1. Amennnn!!! It is done πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Liked by 1 person

5. Stephanie says:

Lol….truly our goals are almost the same. I pray we can achieve them o

Liked by 1 person

1. Amen πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

6. Stephanie says:

Lol…pur goals are almost the same…i pray we can achieve them this month o

Liked by 1 person

1. By God’s grace πŸ’ƒ

Liked by 1 person

7. Stephanie says:

This months goal has to be acomplished, I pray God gives us strength to get them done

Liked by 1 person