Out of my comfort zone || She.Leads.Africa

I am on my way back from this amazing event I attended yesterday by SheLeadsAfrica in Calabar (Boost Your Business Nigeria). That was my first time in that city and I must say, it was worth the travel. The event centred around digital marketing, basically boosting your business through social media.

The session was taken by Mr Alexander Asomber, who is a Digital Consultant. Every session was enjoyable and quite enlightening. I think one of the things I loved most about the conference was that it was very interactive, we were given the opportunity to express ourselves and ask lots of questions as well.

This event was not one I planned for, it was very impromptu but it was worth every penny I spent getting down to calabar. I traveled with two of my friends, one of who invited me, she literally called me the morning before the day of the event and told me to pack my bags that we’re going to calabar. I thought she was joking but she wasn’t apparently, and I found myself in calabar the following day.

That was me getting out of my comfort zone, and I’m thinking that I should do this more often. I’ve already started making changes from what I learned from each session, for my brand and business.The most amazing thing about this event is that it was free. I mean who gives out this kind of information (current and relevant) for free. She.Leads.Africa is doing a very great job. I was glad I didn’t pass up on this opportunity to learn and grow.

Follow @SheLeadsAfrica on on social media platforms and @SLAevents to stay in touch and up to date with their events or visit their website https://sheleadsafrica.org/ for more, you won’t regret it.

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, just thought I should share this with you all. Thank me later 😉

Have ever attended any event by She.Leads.Africa? Tell me about it in the comment section 😊

12 Comments Add yours

1. Lee says:

Beautiful✨
    Sounds like an amazing experience!

Liked by 2 people

1. Yes it was! Thank you 💝

Liked by 1 person

2. thoniabankz says:

I’m glad you went. I attended SLAY festival earlier this year and it still remains one of the best events I have attended. Totally inspiring and learning from amazing women helped me choose a path and prepare for my future. And you also looked really beautiful too

Liked by 1 person

1. Hopefully I’ll be able to attend the next slay festival. And thank you ❤🌹

3. Oréoluwa says:

I am so glad that you are able to have such an experience as it is a life changing one. She.Leads.Africa is indeed doing a very great job. Thank you for sharing this!

Oréoluwa’s blog

Liked by 1 person

1. It definitely is 🙌🙌. Thank you ❤

Liked by 1 person

4. Ellahillz says:

Amazing read! Thank you for sharing.

Liked by 1 person

5. Sarah M! says:

Amazing 👌👌👌 Thanks for sharing your experience baby girl. Hopefully, I should attend one of their events soon enough.

Liked by 1 person

6. Skatsz says:

I actually attended SLA event here in Washington DC & it was so good!
    Well thought out & organized, I really enjoyed myself & I was suppose to blog about the recap but I traveled & then life happened hahaa

Liked by 1 person

1. Lol I can imagine. The key is to do the post when you’re still very excited 😊

1. Skatsz says: