Let’s Get To know Ourselves

Hey lovelies 🌸

Yay! I’m excited I hit 200 followers a few days ago, and thought it was high time I get to know all the AMAZING people following my blog. It’s a rare privilege that I do not take for granted. Wow! you guys are the most supportive set of people ever and I’m so grateful. There are a few things about me in my about page but I will reintroduce myself by doing a Q and A (very random questions ) and everyone following me should do same same on the comment section. You don’t have to answer all the questions but certain questions like your name and what you blog about cannot be omitted. From the comments section you could choose to follow people whose profiles interest you. If you’re just getting here, just follow me and join in. Let’s go guys!

• what’s your full name?

Fisayo Folakemi Adeyemi

• Where are you from?

I’m from Nigeria, proud of my heritage!

• What do you blog about?

I blog about faith, beauty and my experiences. Lifestyle basically 😊

• What pets did you have while you were growing up?

Dogs! Had this dog we named Simba 😁. It was the best pet we ever had. She died after a few years. It was one of the most painful things my family ever faced at that time.

• When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?

Mostly advice lol. I think I’m good at giving good advice, don’t hesitate to talk to me if you need one.

• What is the most annoying question that people ask you?

‘ Is this your real hair? ‘ YES PLEASE and no you can’t touch it. I’m literally tired of hearing that.

• What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?

Never πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I like to come prepared

• What would you rate you on a 10/10

what do you mean? I broke the scale baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

• Are you in a relationship

Yeah. He is one of the best things that happened to me this year ❀

• What turns you off instantly about a person ?

People who look down on others because they think they’re better and people with poor hygiene πŸ˜‘

• What’s your favorite color ?

I like purple a lot

• Shoes or bags

Shoes please 😍

• Do you have siblings

I have five of them. Two sisters and three little ‘sometimes annoying’ brothers.

• Do you consider your childhood memory a happy one?

Absolutely ! Except for the spankings I got when I was naughty πŸ˜‚

Now lets get to know you, don’t be a stranger ❀

26 Comments Add yours

1. Andrea says:

I am happy you wrote this! Not everyone does this and though I enjoy reading their blogs, sometimes it’s hard to tell in what age category they or even if they’re a man or woman!
    It’s always nice to know a little extra and a picture never hurts! πŸ™‚ you’re doing great!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Haha. I know right! It’s always fun to put a voice to what you read to. Lol yes I imagine people’s voices. And It’s nice to to meet you Andrea, I absolutely love your style of writing with the drawings 😊

2. Fisayo darling, the lady who inspired me to start a blog (on gemstones and jewelleries)😊😊😊Your write ups always lift my spirit…….it’s been amazing knowing you 😍😍😍

Liked by 1 person

1. Awww! Thank God ❀❀❀ I can’t wait for all that your blog will become. I’m glad I know you too! Love you dearly

3. Purple is one of my favorite colors too πŸ™‚ and congratulations on having over 200 followers! That’s a great milestone. My name is Blessing, my blog is a faith-based lifestyle blog, I am Ghanaian and I prefer shoes over bags too.

1. We must be twins! 😭
      Nice to meet you Blessing. Our blogs are very similar, love what at you put out there. Thanks for the love πŸ’•

Liked by 1 person

1. lol right? and thank you! I love what you put out there as well and anytime πŸ™‚

4. Funmi says:

Fisayo I remember you guys loved dogs and had many little puppies. I dunno if you remember when we used to feed the dogs in church with those fan yoghurt after church( I know you might not remember…that’s something about me, I remember a lot of things from childhood).

1. Lol girl I do rememberπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5. Kinkyamiee says:

Thank you so much for wanting to know me, my name is Amiee and I blog about my natural hair journey, I try to inspire young ladies to grow their beautiful black hair and embrace it. Great post dearie.

Liked by 1 person

1. Sweet. It’s nice to meet you Ammie. I also blog about my natural hair too! Plus your natural hair is beautiful 😍. Keep it going πŸ™Œ

6. My name is Folake
    I am from Nigeria- you can tell from my melaninπŸ‘©πŸΏβ€βš–οΈπŸ˜, and the name.
    I vlog about natural hair- the experience, what works for me et al…
    I had a dog growing up- Clinton, he went away and never came back (a second’s silence pls)
    People come to me for advice too- only sometimes I wish I could take my own advise πŸ™…πŸΎ (hard life!)
    Most annoying question ever- Is that your real hair? YES!!! And don’t touch to confirm, I wasn’t lying when I said yes!😠
    40 minutes presentation, someone would have to stop me when time’s up. I love impromptu speeches, weirdly
    I am 10/10 Fisayo I can’t afford to fix the broken scale abeg
    Yes, in a relationship
    Pride turns me off. I can’t deal with people who think they are better than others
    I love purple, but not to wear… It is a love-hate relationship really. I also love green
    BAGSSSSS pleaseπŸ‘›πŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ›πŸ‘
    I have MANY siblings. A little over a football team
    My childhood was everything I could ask for

I successfully answered it all. I love you that much darling.
    Congratulations on 200 followers❀️❀️

Liked by 1 person

1. You see why I love you? You always go the exra mile 😭 . Lol I think I understand the part of how you have many siblings πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸ‘ . Thank you Folake, It’s great to meet you again πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

7. Siphosetu says:

Congratulations on 200 follows! I’m happy for you. And I love purple too! πŸ’œ

1. Thank you girl πŸŒΈπŸ’œ

8. zeebala says:

Congratulations on reaching 200 follower it not easy oo
    My name Zainab Bala
    Am a Beauty, food and lifestyle blogger and vlogger
    I had a cat pet while growing up but into pets that much again.
    I have 4 sibling all boys meaning am the only girl child in my family.
    Of course I love shoes not heels though I can barely walk on them.
    I also don’t like arrogant people and people who think they are better than others so annoying . Before I forget an also Nigerian.
    Keep up the good work and your blog will grow more than you imagine. 😘😘

Liked by 1 person

1. Awwwn it’s nice to meet you Zainab!! Lol I wonder what its like to be the only girl, Plenty enjoyment I guess. And amen to the prayer! Looking forward to your posts 😍

Liked by 1 person

9. Hello Fisayo really like your blog ,been following you for a while now and i really love what you put out there. Especially posts on natural hair,the word of God and poems(just because i write poems too, lol). I also have a blog where i post on anything i know just as the name goes, i would really appreciate it dear if you can check out my blog. And by the way ,from your post and comments i sometimes just feel like our interests are alike. Thanks

Liked by 1 person

1. Awwwn. Thank you πŸ’•. Definitely going to check out your blog now.

Liked by 1 person

10. Nice post. Congratulations on the 200 followers. Please check out my blog. I just stared blogging and I’ll like to know if you have any suggestions on it or on how to improve my writing skills and how to get followers. Thanks

1. Okay dear, will do 😊

11. Treasure says:

My name is treasure.
    I am a Nigerian, proudly igbo.
    My favourite colour is blue.
    I can make an impromptu speech on depression and low self esteem.
    I love both bags and shoes.
    I am turned off by low sense of judgement and shallow thinking.
    I have only one sibling, a sister who I absolutely love, my daughter.
    I don’t have any pets, wish I had especially a dog but an too scared to try itπŸ˜ͺ

All in all, congratulations on your followers. I did love to touch the hem of your garment on this one. My blog is mostly an inspirational blog and a little bit of lifestyle.