Hey everyone, I have been away for just two weeks and it feels more like two years 😞 . I’m currently preparing for an exam so I’m not going to be as active as I used to be until after my exams.
Yet again I have been nominated for another award. I’m excited about this because this is a privilege that came right back to me. Thank you Nessa for nominating me for the Liebster award.
I love reading your blog, especially your book reviews, thanks again girl. Check out her blog and experience the awesomeness for yourself.
“The word Liebster is derived from German meaning sweetest,kindest,nicest,beloved and the like. This award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. It aims to motivate fellow bloggers, to encourage them to continue the good work, irrespective of the size of their audience.”
So here are the RULES
- Use the Award Logo as your Featured Image.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Unique Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link them into your “Liebster Award”
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate bloggers with under 200 followers the same award
- Ask the people you nominate 11 questions
Nessa’s questions and my answers:
- Best compliment ever received?
I get a lot of compliments, but I think I like compliments that relate to intellects and not just physical looks.
What’s one annoying thing you find yourself doing?
Entering into a room and forgetting why I was there in the first place.
So far, what’s one of your biggest accomplishments?
To be honest, it has to be consistency in blogging. 2017 has taught me a lot about what consistency can do. I should do a post soon on consistency, with real life charts and graphs from my blog.
Strangest thing you’ve eaten?
As much as I’m a foodie, I stay away from strange. I don’t think I’ve eaten any strange food recently.
Books or Movies?
Can I choose both?
Most expensive thing you broke?
My moms marble flower verse she bought from South Africa. I think I was about 7 years old when this happened. I remember because I got spanked real bad.
Have you ever fell asleep in class?
A couple of times, yes I’m guilty as charged. can’t blame me, some lectures were extremely boring, I couldn’t help myself.
Has to be the Christmas holiday. Being with family, the joy of having everyone around and of course the food.
If you could change one thing about/in your life, what would that be
hmm, at this point nothing comes to mind
What was the last thing you cooked?
Best present you last received?
So I’ll be nominating a few of my new awesome blogger friends
So here are my questions:
1. Do you have a pet?
2. What’s that guilty pleasure you’re a bit embarrassed about
3. Social media or TV?
4. Why did you start blogging
5. Shoes or bags?
6. What makes you excited ?
7. Indoor or outdoor fun?
8. What’s your favorite meal to cook
9. What’s the most difficult decision you ever made?
10. What’s that thing you wish you knew how to do?
11. If someone gave you a lot of money (millions) what would be the first three things you would do?
Don’t forget to link your Post to me once you choose to do this award tag, so I can’t see them.
Don’t feel obligated to do this award tag if you’ve done it before or simply don’t want to.
That will be all for now loves. Wish me success in my exams.