STAY IN THE WORD

Hey there,

I know it’s raining, I know it’s stormy, I know you don’t understand ‘why’ but stay in the Word.

I know you’re hurting and people around don’t even know because “how are you?” Is a question everyone is asking without waiting for an answer, but stay in the word

I know he beat you, you lost a loved one, your parents got separated, but stay in the Word.

I know they talk behind your back and smile in your face, they give you compliments laced with sarcasm and negativity but stay in the word.

I know you’re struggling in school, you’re not even sure of what you want to do with your life, buy stay in the word.

I know they try to make you feel stupid for loving Jesus or being a virgin, but stay in the word.

I know they don’t believe in your dreams or vision and try to water down yours with their mediocre mindset, one day they will believe in you but you have to stay in the word.

I know you may not even know where your next meal is going to come from or how you’re going to pay your tuition, but stay in the word.

I know you feel like you’re not good enough but you are my darling are perfectly made in His image and likeness, but you gotta stay in the word to know that.

I know you carry a lot of guilt and shame because you’re tired of telling God how sorry you are but you still go back to your past sins. You have to stay in the word because it will remind you that you are free and sin has no power over you !

See guys, the only way to stay sane in this crazy world is to stay in God’s word. Challenges will come, the boat will try to sink, it will get dark and stormy but it will NEVER destroy you. One thing I’m taking away from February is the act of staying in God’s word. No matter how I feel, don’t let that word go. God’s word is true, His word is life, let it comfort you, let it transform you, let it change you and finally let it be your standard. STAY IN THE WORD!

So put on all the armor that God gives. Then when that evil day comes, you will be able to defend yourself. And when the battle is over, you will still be standing firm.
Ephesians 6:13 CEV

I hope this blessed you, please leave a feedback.

Good bye February, Hello March ❤

16 Comments Add yours

1. Mbalenhle says:

This is such an important message to those of us who lose hope every now and then 💖

Liked by 2 people

1. I’m glad you’re encouraged ❤❤❤

2. Treasure says:

The word of the month, thank you I needed this

Liked by 2 people

1. Glory be to God! Happy new month ❤

Liked by 1 person

3. Fadekesays says:

This is beautiful. It’s very similar to what I just read in Romans. “Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.”
    ‭‭Romans‬ ‭6:13-14‬ ‭
    Offering yourself to God is how you DO NOT offer yourself to sin.

Stay in the word 👌🏽

Liked by 1 person

1. Wow. you got that right sis. Lets stay in the word!!!

Liked by 1 person

4. HILDAH IMALI . says:

I choose to stay in the word, this is just a great confirmation.
    “I will stay in your word God” ,wow. so encouraging fifi😘
    Blessings dear.
    I’M STAYING IN THE WORD. 😇🙌

Liked by 2 people

1. Amennn!!! Praise God. We’re staying together in the word sis 😘

5. Ellahillz says:

Amazing piece. Staying in the word is divinity.

Liked by 1 person

6. Ahmadu says:

Thank you. This blessed me ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. Yasssss!! Glory to God! Thanks for stopping by

7. 👏👏👏👏👏Word! It’s so quintessential to stay in the word whatever the circumstances 👏👏this is word! But not the word ill stay in 😂😂

Liked by 1 person

1. 😂😂! Yeses but the real word

8. Yassss!!! Your strength in life depends on how intimate you are with Christ via his word💖. Thanks Fisayo❤

Liked by 1 person